About Kickin’ For Kids
buy cheap fluoxetine online KICKIN’ FOR KIDS is an annual fundraiser benefiting the Children’s Miracle Network, an alliance of premier hospitals for children. Locally, Children’s Miracle Network benefits the University of Kansas Medical Center Pediatrics.
The events include one-day youth soccer tournament and charity auction. Since it’s creation in 2004, over $450,000 has been raised through the annual Kickin’ for Kids events.
KICKIN’ FOR KIDS is proud to say that the funds raised stay in our local community and are invested in life-saving programs at KU Medical Center through the Pediatrics Department. Since its inception in Kansas City in 1985, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of KC has raised millions of dollars to ensure that children treated at KU Medical Center receive the best care possible.
Through the years, the funds have helped pay for:
- Charity care for families who cannot afford the care and treatments their child needs
- Fetal echocardiography equipment and services
- Interpreter services to make sure every family understands diagnostic and treatment care plans for their child
- KU Kids Healing Place – palliative care program for children with serious chronic illnesses
- Cystic Fibrosis Clinic- comprehensive care for patients diagnosed with cystic fibrosis
- Research programs seeking treatments and cures for cancer, diabetes and other childhood illnesses
Facts about Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in Kansas City:
- Annually, KU Medical Center treats over 15,000 children and their families
- All funds raised stay in the local communities to serve families seeking treatment
- No child is ever turned away based on their family’s ability to pay